Remote Reports: Top 10 Interface Traffic Over
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices in a group from a Remote Site, based on their current
interface with traffic over 50 Kbps. For more information, see
Using the Remote/Central workspace
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The remote server for which the report is
- . The time the "snapshot" displayed in this report
was taken from the Remote Site.
The network device.
- . The device's interface
- . The number of packets transmitted
from each interface.
- . The number of packets received from
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the list.
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol (under, equals, over) from
the drop down menu.
Though the default threshold is 50Kbps, you can change this
threshold. If you do so, you should change the report title
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.