Remote Reports: Top 10 Interface Utilization
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices in a group from a Remote Site, based on their current
interface utilization over 80%. For more information, see Using the Remote/Central workspace
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The remote server for which the report is
- . The time the "snapshot" displayed in this report
was taken from the Remote Site.
The network device.
- . The device's interface
- . The number of packets transmitted
from each interface.
- . The number of packets received from
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the list.
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol (under, equals, over) from
the drop down menu.
Though the default threshold is 80%, you can change this threshold.
If you do so, you should change the report title
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.