[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Remote Reports: Top 10 Disk Free Space Over
This home-level workspace report displays the
top devices based on their available free space over 1024 MB on a
Remote Site. Placing this workspace report in a workspace allows
you to keep tabs on crucial devices and their current level of disk
free space by glancing at each device's current disk space level
over 1024 MB. For more information, see Using the
Remote/Central workspace reports.
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The remote server for which the report is
- . The time the "snapshot" displayed in this report
was taken from the Remote Site.
The network device.
The device's drive description.
The size of the disk in GB.
- . The amount of free space on the disk in GB.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a Remote Site for the report from the list.
The Remote Sites in this list are populated on the WhatsUp Gold
console at .
- . Select a device group by clicking the
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a number for the threshold
and select a threshold criteria symbol (under, equals, over) from
the drop down menu.
Though the default threshold is 1024MB, you can change this
threshold. If you do so, you should change the report title
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- Click to save changes.