Remote Reports: Monitor Status
This remote workspace report provides a status
summary of all monitors configured for the monitored devices on a
Remote Site according to the last refresh time. For more
information, see Using the Remote/Central workspace
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The monitored device's display name.
- . The total number of monitors on the Remote Site in the
Up state at the last connect time.
- . The total number of monitors on the Remote Site in
the Down state at the last connect time.
- . The last time data gathered from the Remote Site was
refreshed to display updated data.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter or select the appropriate information
into the following fields:
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- Click to save changes.