How to get here
You can define Program actions to launch an
external application when a state change occurs.
- . Enter a name for the action you
are creating. This is the name that appears in the Action
- . Enter a short description of
the action. This is displayed in the Action Library along with the
entry in with the
- . Enter the executable name of the application you
want to launch. Use the folder button to help you do this.
- . Specify a directory where the working files for the
application are stored. Use the folder button to help you do
this. The working path is located on the server where WhatsUp
- . Enter any percent variables you want to pass to the