Last Polled Memory Utilization (single
This device-level workspace report displays
current memory utilization percentages for all memories on a
selected device. Displaying this workspace report in a device
workspace allows you to monitor an important device's memory(s) to
watch for spikes in memory utilization. The colors displayed in the
Percent Used column coincide with the WhatsUp threshold colors:
- . Above 90%
- . Between 80% and 90%
- . 80% or less
Each entry in the report contains these pieces
- . The particular memory.
- . The size of memory in use at the time of the last
- . The total size of the memory.
- . The percentage of the total size of the memory in
use at the time of the last poll.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- Click to