General: Map View
This workspace report displays a smaller
version of a network map.
Clicking on a device in the map will take you
to that device's Device Status workspace. Clicking the device group
name at the bottom of the map workspace report will take you to the
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
Enter a title for the workspace report.
- Select a device group by clicking the Browse (...)
Enter a width for the map boundary box in pixels.
- Enter a height for the map boundary
box in pixels.
You have the option to select the following
- This includes device type icons in the map.
Devices are represented by dots when this option is not
- This displays links unconnected links
in the map.
- This displays arrows that indicating up and down
dependencies on group devices in the map.
- This removes device labels from the map.
- This wraps device labels in the map.
- Click to save changes.