Problem Areas: Devices with Down Active
This home-level workspace report displays
devices with down Active Monitors for a specified group. Adding
this workspace report to a workspace allows you to easily keep-up
with your network's status by showing you which devices are down,
and the status of Active Monitors.
The network device.
The status of device's Active Monitor after the last poll.
You can maximize your screen real-estate by
limiting the number of rows displayed in the report or shortening
the width of the Status column.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device group by clicking the Browse
() button. Select
to select all
devices regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- Enter a width for column 2 in pixels.
- Click to save changes.