Problem Areas: Devices that Have Fired an
Action (Last X Hours)
This home-level workspace report displays
devices that have fired an action over a selected period of time.
Placing this workspace report in a workspace can give you a
snapshot of the health and success of your network's actions.
The date the action was fired. Click on a date to bring up the
The device from which the action was fired. Click on a device to
bring up the Device Status Report.
- . The name of the action as listed in the Active
- . The action's trigger, either Up or
Down. Click on a trigger to bring up the State Change
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device group by clicking the
() button. Select to select all devices
regardless of their subgroups.
- . Enter the number of hours from which you would like
information displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- . Enter a value for the number of rows of data
displayed within the report.
- Click to save changes.