Problem Area: Device Web Alarms
This device level workspace report shows a
snap-shot of the most recent web alarms fired on a particular
The following fields appear in this workspace
The date the alarm was fired. Click on a date to bring up the Web
- . The source of the alarm, such as a
device or active monitor. Click on a source to bring up the Device
Status report. The icon next to the display name of the item shows
the current state of that item.
- . The message produced by the web
- . This is the state that caused the
web alarm to trigger. Click on a trigger to bring up the State
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the report.
- . Enter the number of records you would like
displayed in the workspace report.
- . Enter a width for the column in pixels.
- . Enter a width for the Payload column in
- Click to save changes.