Ping - Last X hours/days (single device
This device-level workspace report displays an
area graph that details the ping availability percentages for a
device during a selected time period. Displaying this workspace
report in a workspace can help you keep an eye on important or
problem devices that have been experiencing ping problems.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- . Select a date range from the drop-down menu. The
default is 4 hours.
- . Select the type of graph you would like the report
- . Select the type of trend you would like the report
- . Select the dimension in which
you would like the graph to display.
Enter a width for the report in pixels.
- . Enter a height for the report in
- . Select either auto or fixed scale.
Enter a number for the lowest point on the Y axis.
Enter a number for the highest point on the Y axis.
- Click to save changes.