Device Group Access Rights
Device Group Access Rights lets the user
determine which device groups web users are allowed to view or
The following is a list of operations and the
group access rights that must be assigned for the user to perform
- List, Map, and Group reports in the Group
Views menu require
- Create Group and Group Properties in the
Group Operations menu require access.
- Copy Group requires in the source group, and
destination group. (Permissions to groups and sub-groups are
copied, not inherited from the new parent).
- Move Group requires in both the source and the
destination groups. (Permissions of the group and sub-groups remain
- Delete Group requires , recursively. (Device Read
Write may not be required if the group is empty).
- Create Device requires and . If the device already
exists in other group(s), you must also have and in one or more of those
- Copy Device requires in the source group and
destination group. The level of device permissions must be the same
in both groups. Downgrade from to is also permitted.
- Move Device requires in both the source and the
destination groups. The level of device permissions must be the
same in both groups. Downgrade from to is also permitted.
- Viewing Device Properties and Device Reports
- Modifying Device Properties, Bulk Field
Change, and Acknowledgement require .