Custom Performance Monitor Values (Last X
hours/days - single device)
This device-level workspace report can display
multiple graphs that detail custom performance monitors for a
device during a selected time period. Displaying this workspace
report in a workspace allows you to monitor a device's performance
monitor(s) to watch for trends, spikes, or drops.
To configure this workspace report:
- On the workspace report page, click
- Enter the appropriate information.
- . Enter a title for the workspace report.
- . Select a device by clicking the
- . Select a date range from the drop-down menu. The
default is 4 hours.
- . Select the type of graph you would like the report
- . Select the type of trend you would like the report
- . Select the dimension in which
you would like the graph to display.
Enter a width for the report in pixels.
- . Enter a height for the report in
- . Select either auto or fixed scale.
Enter a number for the lowest point on the Y axis.
Enter a number for the highest point on the Y axis.
- . Select this option to graph the maximum.
- Click to save changes.