Creating Custom Context menus
You can create custom context menus for WhatsUp
Gold in the console. When you create a custom context menu, it is
available in the right-mouse menu for devices. When the menu item
is selected, the associated command is executed with the arguments
that were entered in the menu configuration options.
To create a custom menu:
- Double-click the device you want to edit,
the Device Properties appear.
- Click . The Device Properties Menu dialog
- Click to select the option.
- Click . The Add Menu Item dialog opens.
- Enter information in the , , and boxes.
- Click to save changes. The custom menu is added
to the device's context menu.