Configuring Recurring Reports
To create a new Recurring Report:
- From the WhatsUp Gold console, select
- On the Recurring Reports dialog, click
to create a new
- On the General dialog, enter a title for the
report in the
- Enter the full URL path to the report.
You can find this path by selecting a
report in the web interface. The URL shown in the address bar is
the URL you need to enter in the . You can use "localhost" - or - the configured IP
address for the WhatsUp computer in the report URL.
- Click .
- On the Schedule dialog, select the date and
time on which to send the report.
- Click .
- On the E-mail dialog, enter the Email (SMTP)
information for the Email address to which you are sending the
- . Enter an email address for where you would like
the report sent.
- . Enter the SMTP server for your
Enter the port number for the mail server.
Enter an email address for whom is sending the report. The default
address is from WhatsUp Gold.
- . Enter a subject for the report
- . Select this option to have reports sent as
attachments, rather than inline text within the original email.
Workspace reports can only be sent as attachments.
- Click to add the report.
To edit an existing Recurring
- From the From the WhatsUp Gold console,
- On the Recurring Reports dialog, select an
existing Recurring Report and click .
- Follow through the Recurring Report dialogs
as you would for creating a new Recurring Report.