Program Options - Remote Site
Use this dialog to enable and configure a
WhatsUp Remote Site to connect and communicate with the WhatsUp
Central Site. The Central Site allows you to connect from Remote
Sites for reporting capabilities.
Enter the appropriate information in the
- . Select this option to enable the Remote
Site to communicate with the Central Site.
Central Site connection
- . Enter an IP address for the Central
Site to which you are connecting.
- . Enter the TCP port for the Remote Sites to use to
connect to the Central Site. This must match the port setting
configured for the Central Site.
Central Site Login credentials
- . Enter the User name set up to access the Central
- . Enter the Password set up to
access the Central Site (for the user name above).
Remote Site connection information
to save changes.