Connection Manager Administration Kit (CMAK) is a tool used to configure and manage how users connect to the Internet or to a corporate private network. With CMAK, you can change the appearance and settings of Connection Manager. CMAK is not included in Windows® Internet Explorer® Administration Kit 8 (IEAK 8). However, you can include a CMAK connection profile in your Internet Explorer 8 customization package to manage connections for your users.
By using CMAK to create connections, you can:
- Use multiple phone numbers per Connection
- Run applications automatically before,
during, and after a connection is made.
- Dynamically update Connection Manager phone
books when your access numbers change.
- Customize Connection Manager profiles with
bitmaps, specific license agreements, Help files, and command-line
You might want to use a CMAK profile if, for example, your remote users connect to multiple numbers.
For more information on CMAK, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=68765.
- For more information about IEAK 8, see
with IEAK 8.