The Database Utility enables you to delete Process Manager
databases from the database server. Only system administrators have
rights to delete databases.
To delete a Process Manager database
- Start the Database Utility and enter the authorized
user name and password.
- Enter the server name and the name of the database
you want to delete.
- Click Tools | Delete database.
- Click Yes to confirm you want to delete the
- In the Delete database dialog box, enter the
Administrator user name and password, and the server name.
- Click Execute.
- Once the delete execution is completed, click
OK to dismiss the Success message.
- Click Close.