TOE Teaming characteristics
When creating a team with all TOE-capable
- If at least one adapter is TOE enabled, the
team is created with TOE enabled and all adapters on the team are
set to TOE enabled.
- If none of the adapters are TOE enabled, the
team is created with TOE disabled.
- If TOE is disabled on a team of TOE-capable
adapters, enabling TOE for the team changes all of the adapters to
When creating a team with TOE-capable and
non-TOE capable adapters:
- If the new team includes at least one
TOE-enabled adapter and at least one non-TOE capable adapter, the
team is created with TOE disabled and TOE is disabled on all of the
individual teamed adapters.
- If a non-TOE capable adapter is added to a
TOE-enabled team, the team is changed to TOE disabled. TOE
functionality for each teamed adapter is disabled.
Disabling or dissolving a TOE-enabled team:
- If TOE teaming is disabled on an existing
TOE-enabled team, TOE is disabled on all of the teamed
- If a team is dissolved, the TOE
functionality for each adapter that was on the team does not