UPDATE_RIB_FIRMWARE runtime errors
The possible UPDATE_RIB_FIRMWARE error messages
- RIB information is open for read-only
access. Write access is required for this operation.
- Unable to open the firmware image update
- Unable to read the firmware image update
- The firmware upgrade file size is too
- The firmware image file is not valid.
- A valid firmware image has not been
- The flash process could not be started.
- IMAGE_LOCATION must not be blank.
- User does not have correct privilege for
action. CONFIG_ILO_PRIV required.