Using the Diagnose tab
While the system is online and the OS
is operating, the HP Insight Diagnostics Diagnose feature performs
diagnostics testing on the following devices:
- Hard drives attached to an HP Smart Array
- Power supplies that are deemed
To start a diagnostic test:
- Click the Diagnose tab.
- Select the device to diagnose:
- Select All
Devices to assess the health of all logical volumes and
- Select one or more specific logical volumes
or power supplies to assess the health of the selected
- Click the Diagnose button.
If the computer does not have any logical
volumes or power supplies that are diagnosable, the following
not have any diagnosable devices installed.