Changing the administrator password
Change the administrator password by
choosing one of the following options:
- Press the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys and then click
- Perform the following steps:
- Open the SBS Console screen, and then
select the Users and Groups
- Select User.
- Click Reset
Account Password, which appears on the right side of the
- Enter the new password in the New Password
field, and then re-enter it in the Confirm Password field.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to complete the process.
not lose or forget the administrator password. This password is
required to reconfigure the server.
For more information about changing the
administrator password, see the operating system documentation.