- Be sure all power cords are securely
- Be sure all cables are properly aligned and
securely connected for all external and internal components.
- Remove and check all data and power cables
for damage. Be sure no cables have bent pins or damaged
- If a fixed cable tray is available for the
server, be sure the cords and cables connected to the server are
correctly routed through the tray.
- Be sure each device is properly seated.
- If a device has latches, be sure they are
completely closed and locked.
- Check any interlock or interconnect LEDs
that may indicate a component is not connected properly.
- If problems continue to occur, remove and
reinstall each device, checking the connectors and sockets for bent
pins or other damage.