System does not boot from the drive
- Be sure the drive boot order in RBSU is set
so that the server boots from the CD-ROM drive first.
- If the CD-ROM drive jumpers are set to CS
(the factory default), be sure the CD-ROM drive is installed as
device 0 on the cable so that it is in position for the server to
boot from the drive.
- Be sure no loose connections
- Be sure the media from which you are
attempting to boot is not damaged and is a bootable CD.
- If attempting to boot from a USB CD-ROM
- Refer to the operating system and server
documentation to be sure both support booting from a USB CD-ROM
- Be sure legacy support for a USB CD-ROM
drive is enabled in RBSU.