Storage Enclosure on SCSI Bus X Indicated an
...SOLUTION: Make sure all
cooling fans are operating properly. Also be sure the operating
environment of storage enclosure is within temperature
Description: The external storage unit is
generating a temperature alert.
- Be sure all fans are connected and operating
- Be sure the operating environment of the
storage unit is within specifications.
- For better airflow, remove any dust buildup
from fans or other areas.
- Check the server documentation for allowable
temperature specifications and additional tips.
- If the problem persists, replace the