1769-Slot X Drive Array - Drive(s) Disabled
Due to Failure During Capacity Expansion
...Select F1 to continue with
logical drives disabled. Select F2 to accept data loss and to
re-enable logical drives.
Cause: Data was lost while the array was expanded;
therefore, the drives have been temporarily disabled. Capacity
expansion failed due to:
- Array accelerator or hard drive failed or
was removed; expansion progress data lost
- Expansion progress data could not be read
from array accelerator
- Expansion aborted due to unrecoverable drive
- Expansion aborted due to array accelerator
- Press the F2 key to accept the data loss and
re-enable the logical drives.
- Restore data from backup.
- Replace drive or array accelerator, as