Configuring AuditPro operator access rights.
- Read - users can read items
- Insert - users can insert new items
- Update - users can edit item properties
- Delete - users can delete items
- User - username.
- Authentication - authentication type for the database
- Windows auth. - SQL/MSDE database authorization as the
currently logged-in Windows user‘s account.
- Current user - the username of currently logged user
- SQL auth.
- Login name - The user‘s SQL/MSDE-account name for the database
- Password - The database entry password
- Computers/Users access - allow set up access to various
- Access type - setting type of access Full Read only