Options - Database and server
Settings for the data structure and server connection.
- Location (Computer Name) - The name of the server where the
database will be located. Initial value determines the local
computer. It is also possible to enter a remote computer name.
- Oracle - Oracle database authentication and settings
- Driver - used database driver. SQL native client is recommended
if installed. SQL native client is a part of SQL 2005 (or higher)
- Authentication - authentication type for the database
- Windows auth. - SQL/MSDE database authorization as the
currently logged-in Windows user‘s account.
- Current user - the username of currently logged user
- SQL auth.
- Login name- The user‘s SQL/MSDE-account name for the database
- Password - The database entry password
- Save - hide/show login dialog
- Run AuditServer - AuditPro console will run AuditPro
- SCN Files Folder - The processed SCN file folder location.
Scanned data are saved to the folder during the scan by DCOM. It is
useful to share the folder during the data scan by logon script.
- SCN archive - create archive of all imported SCN files (in the
folder named "DateOfAudit")
- Sharing - create a share for SCN folder with appropriate
- INI Files Folder - The INI file folder location. Parameters of
the individual computer’s data scan are saved to the folder.
- MON archive - create archive of all imported MON files (in the
folder named "MON.BAK")
- Sharing - create a share for MON folder with appropriate
- Allow week hours - limit AuditServer time consuming hours to