Lookup for computers on the network by IP addresses and add it
to the AuditPro database.
- Start Address - IP address from which the search starts.
- End address/Subnet Mask - The local network mask or end
- New - ignore objects that are already in the database
- Found computers - The list of found computers, including IP
- Clear - clear the list of enumerated objects
- Insert Into Domain - The domain name to which computers should
If you press the ”Discover” button, the network query (PING) for
all computers on entered addresses will be submitted (the start
address and the subnet mask logical multiplication).