Import Users from Active Directory
Lookup and subsequently insert users from the Active Directory
structure to the AuditPro database.
- Active Directory domain - The Active Directory domain full
path. (e.g. LDAP://CN=Users,DC=TXN,DC=CZ or
- Filter - set filter to objects, e.g.
- U - enter user account name for LDAP authentication. Valid if
computer is not member of a domain. Enter LDAP path in the format
- Include contacts - allow to import also user contacts
- Include Disabled - allow to import also disabled accounts
- Deleted - import all deleted (“tombstoned”) objects
- New - ignore objects that are already in the database
- Clear - clear the list of enumerated objects
- Chage group to - The group name to which users should be
inserted after being read