The list and definition of hardware components.
Properties (key ENTER) - Change the selected
Delete (key DEL) - Delete the selected item.
Enter/change hardware component type properties.
- Type - name of the hardware type
Items used during the hardware information scan by WMI:
- WMI class - The name of the WMI class related to the given
- Detect - device type status
- Model, Parameters, Serial Number - The property name of the
class from which these items values should be scanned.
- Do not synchronize with asset - status of synchronizing device
type with the Asset management module
- Do not add to passports - ignore this device type when creating
Notice: For more information, see WMI documentation (Windows
Management Instrumentation) www.microsoft.com