SMS Connector module settings.
- Location (Computer name) - the name of server where the SMS
database is located
- Database name - the name of SMS database
- Connection test - test database connection for the current
- Data Type - the type of data (SMS 2003-2007)
- Windows auth. - SQL/MSDE database authorization as the
currently logged-in Windows user‘s account.
- Current user - the username of currently logged user
- SQL auth.
- Login name - The user‘s SQL/MSDE-account name for the database
- Password - The database entry password
- Display list of computers - the option to select computers list
which will be imported
- Automatically import all new computers - all new computers
added into the SMS database will be imported also into the AuditPro
- Automatically update newly scanned data - all new SMS scanned
data will be also updated to AuditPro database
- Filter - Filter of imported computers (by computername, "*"
mark also possible)
- Ignore list - set as include/exclude list
- Import - import the list of items from file
- Export - export the list of items to file
- Enable - enable the filter
- Disable - disable the filter
- Scheduler - data import start is based on specified schedule
- First cycle as soon as possible - perform the first import ASAP
after turning on the scheduler
- First cycle at scheduled time - perform the first import at
- Before start always truncate SW audit tables - automatically
delete all SW audit tables (files/registry etc) before each cycle
- Computers Identification - The computer’s identification