The list of audits.
- The term “Audit” in AuditPro represents a collection of data
relating to a specific date.
- Audits are usually repeated and can be scheduled.
- The frequency of auditing can be set in the “Options/Scheduler”
- Audit summaries can be found in the “Audits” window.
Insert (key INS) - Insert new item.
Properties (key ENTER) - Change the selected
Delete (key DEL) - Delete the selected item.
Enter/change the audit properties.
- Date - The audit start date
- Administrator - The person who performed the audit
- Active - If the audit is active, all new additions that are
included in it